LAURENCEKIRK HEALTHCARE CENTRE ANNUAL FLU IMMUNISATION CAMPAIGN 2018
You are eligible for an annual flu injection if you are aged 65
and over OR Suffer from either:-
- Respiratory problems (including Asthma)
- Heart Problems/Stroke/ • Kidney Problems/Liver Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus (controlled by insulin or drugs)
- Neurological disease
- On steroid treatment or chemotherapy
- Are a main carer for an elderly or disabled person.
- Overweight with a BMI > 40 • Pregnant
- Children aged 2 – 5 years old
Patients eligible for flu vaccination are invited to make an appointment for the following clinics:-
Monday 1st October 2 pm to 4 pm for over 75 years old
Wednesday 3rd October 1.15 pm to 3 pm for 65 - 74 years old
Friday 5th October 9am to 11.15 am for over 75 years old
Monday 8th October Children's Flu Clinic 2 - 5 years old 2 pm - 4 pm.
Wednesday 10th October 1.15 pm to 3 pm for 65 - 74 years old
Monday 22nd October for over 75 years old 2 pm - 4 pm
Wednesday 24th October 1.15 pm to 3 pm for over 75 years old
Friday 26th October 8.45 am to 11.15 pm for 65 - 74 years old
Bookings can now be made by telephoning on 0345 337 3356 or in person at the surgery.