Consultations are by appointment. These can be arranged in person or by telephoning 01561 377258.
Please remember each appointment is 10 minutes long and for one person only
- if your need is urgent you will always be seen the same day, though your choice of time and doctor may be restricted
- if you wish to be seen the same day please try to telephone before 10.00 am
- if you cannot keep your appointment please let us know so that it can be used for someone else
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES HAVE PRIORITY
Phone 01561 377258
LATE EVENING APPOINTMENTS
- We have introduced late evening appointments every Monday evening from 6 pm to 8.30 pm
- These appointments are available to help accommodate people who commute or find normal surgery hours difficult to attend.
- Please contact the receptionists if you wish access to these appointments.
Minor Illness Service:
We also provide a minor illness service every day where you can be seen by a fully trained nurse for minor ailments such as sore throats, skin problems etc.
The nurses and doctors offer the facility of obtaining advice over the telephone. To arrange a telephone consultation, please call 01561 377258 and an appointment time will be allocated when the doctor/nurse can call you back.